migration KIcon to QIcon

Michal Humpula michal.humpula at seznam.cz
Mon Dec 16 16:18:26 UTC 2013

Hi there,

have a small glitch with icon loading on frameworks. If I understand
correctly, the migration path for KIcon is QIcon::fromTheme, right?

Unfortunately this is giving me empty results, which might be caused by
QIcon::themeName() giving me empty string. If I configure the theme manually,
i.e. by calling QIcon::setThemeName("oxygen"), everything works fine, icons
are displayed again.

The "kcmshell5 icons" is showing me the selected oxygen icons, though.

Any idea what my be missing/misconfigured in my installation?

frameworks: latest git
Qt: v5.2
system: Debian unstable

Cheers