Do we want to have a meeting Tomorrow Tuesday?

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Mon Dec 16 12:48:27 UTC 2013

On Monday, December 16, 2013 12:34:11 Àlex Fiestas wrote:
> I haven't seen that much action in Frameworks since it is kinda frozen and
> getting prepare for splitting.
>
> Do we still want to hold a meeting tomorrow?

I think it can be a short one, to conclude the year (and let those who do the
splitting itself do that). Then, the next meeting, first Tuesday in January,
we'll pick up where we left (hopefully all with functional builds), and rock
on like we do. :)

That said, I don't really mind if we don't meet tomorrow.

Cheers,
--
sebas