Where's kf5_add_ui_files ?

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Dec 15 21:12:38 UTC 2013

El Diumenge, 15 de desembre de 2013, a les 18:01:24, Chusslove Illich va
escriure:
> > [: Albert Astals Cid :]
> > tier2/ki18n/Mainpage.dox says
> >
> >   * If CMake is used as the build system, a macro that performs
> >   * all of the above is provided (\c kf5_add_ui_files).
> >
> > But I can't seem to use it at all in my CMakeLists.txt.
>
> Documentation out of date, it is named ki18n_wrap_ui. Fixed.

Chussolve already knows, but answering here for it to be known for everybody.

ki18n_wrap_ui doesn't seem to be usable outside kdelibs.

[ 51%] Generating ui_kgamethemeselector.h
CMake Error: Error processing file: /kf5i18nuic.cmake

Cheers,
  Albert