Problem configuring with CMake

David Gil Oliva davidgiloliva at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 22:40:07 UTC 2013

Hi!

I have begun the building of KF5 from scratch (completely clean) but when
configuring kdelibs-frameworks with CMake, I get the following:

-- Found GSSAPI: -Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro -lgssapi_krb5 -lkrb5
-lk5crypto -lcom_err
CMake Warning at tier3/CMakeLists.txt:25 (find_package):
  Could not find a package configuration file provided by "Qt5WebKitWidgets"
  with any of the following names:

    Qt5WebKitWidgetsConfig.cmake
    qt5webkitwidgets-config.cmake

  Add the installation prefix of "Qt5WebKitWidgets" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or
  set "Qt5WebKitWidgets_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above
  files.  If "Qt5WebKitWidgets" provides a separate development package or
  SDK, be sure it has been installed.

CMake Error at tier4/kde4support/src/CMakeLists.txt:322
(target_compile_definitions):
  target_compile_definitions can not be used on an ALIAS target.

Any hint where are those files?

Thank you

David Gil