Installing headers in include/KF5, how to?

Aurélien Gâteau agateau at kde.org
Tue Dec 10 08:54:44 UTC 2013

Le lundi 9 décembre 2013 21:59:58 Stephen Kelly a écrit :
> Aurélien Gâteau wrote:
> >  +set(INCLUDE_INSTALL_DIR ${INCLUDE_INSTALL_DIR}/KF5)
>
> Don't you instead want to install to ${INCLUDE_INSTALL_DIR}/KF5/$Name ?

Not for all frameworks. For frameworks where all headers are prefixed with
'k', we agreed on installing headers in include/KF5, wheras for framewors
without 'k' prefixes, headers should go in include/KF5/$Name

> What does _set_fancy do? Should it be removed? INCLUDE_INSTALL_DIR is set by
> _set_fancy in ecm.

I don't really understand the intricacies of cache handling in _set_fancy(),
so I don't know. You know CMake better than me, you tell me :)

Aurélien