Is this task done?

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat Aug 31 13:59:41 UTC 2013

Hi guys, been browsing
http://community.kde.org/Frameworks/Epics/kdelibs_cleanups and seen

Update QCommandLineParser from the version that landed in qtbase dev and fix
compilation (including plasma-framework). At least one thing changed,
positionalArguments() and addHelpOption(str) is now
setApplicationDescription(str)+addHelpOption(). Please do this before
QCommandLineParser reaches qt5.git, or we'll be in trouble.

But I've seen a few commits about that already. Is it already done and just
needs changing in the wiki from TODO to DONE? Or still needs more work?

Cheers,
  Albert