I'm out

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Thu Aug 22 21:05:38 UTC 2013

On Wednesday 21 August 2013, Mark wrote:
> Hi Alexander,
>
> I'm sorry to hear that! I hope you keep sticking around in KDE :)
> As for the issues, why don't you and Stephen just find yourself a
> quiet place on IRC and talk about it?

Good news for Dominik: as I wrote, this is a break from KDE frameworks, not a
good bye from KDE, so I have some more time for cmake and kate. :-)

Yes, nothing can replace face to face communication. But beside that, I
preferr email over IRC, gives time to write and handle it whenever suitable,
and gives time to think about what I write.

Thanks :-)
Alex