Problem merging Qt branch

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Mon Aug 19 21:30:21 UTC 2013

Hey,

I don't think I'll be able to make the meeting tomorrow, which is a shame
as I'm currently stuck.

I have a Qt review. It all passed, everyone is happy:
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,62059

however every time it goes through integration testing, because I've
modified QEvent, it runs all sorts of flaky/broken tests on various
platforms which aren't related to my change at all and fails.

I've heard this is a known issue and I'm meant to just keep hitting "Stage"
till it works, but I've done so 8 times now to no avail. Each time I do so
I'm potentially blocking someone else's code from being merged.

How should I proceed?

Thanks