Notes from Frameworks5 Promo BoF at Akademy

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Tue Aug 13 15:21:55 UTC 2013

So this open email has been lingering in my inbox for more than a week. Fail.

During Akademy, we talked about quite some strategical stuff, as opposed to
the below more applied items.

Devajah, since you have all the notes and wrote up a good part of it already,
would you send this material here, so we can structure it, fit it in, and
distill it into a Grand Master Plan?

Thanks, and sorry for being less responsive than I'd like to be ...

-- sebas

--
sebas