phonon detection

Treeve Jelbert treeve at scarlet.be
Wed Aug 7 13:49:57 UTC 2013

I decided to rearrange stuff on my system and did a clean build of qt5 from two
days ago, and then phonon4qt5 and kf5, using the latest cmake.

phonon4qt5 compiled and installed ok, and kf5 said that it was found, but then
failed:

In file included from
/var/git/kf5/interfaces/kmediaplayer/kfileaudiopreview/kfileaudiopreview.cpp:20:0:
/var/git/kf5/interfaces/kmediaplayer/kfileaudiopreview/kfileaudiopreview.h:24:36:
fatal error: phonon/phononnamespace.h: No such file or directory

However, looking at the compile command for this, I see
-I//include/phonon4qt5
which is missing the install path /opt/qt5/include

I think that there is a problem with the installed Phonon4Qt5Config.cmake file,
which has some strange logic at the beginning

get_filename_component(currentDir ${CMAKE_CURRENT_LIST_FILE} PATH) # get the
directory where I myself am
get_filename_component(rootDir ${currentDir}/../../../../../ ABSOLUTE) # get
the chosen install prefix

set(PHONON_NO_GRAPHICSVIEW true)
set(PHONON_PULSESUPPORT FALSE)
set(PHONON_FOUND_EXPERIMENTAL ON)

# install locations
set(PHONON_INCLUDE_DIR "${rootDir}/include/phonon4qt5")

My include files are in /opt/qt5/include/phonon4qt5

The only reference to phonon in kf5's CMakeCache.txt is
Phonon4Qt5_DIR:PATH=/opt/qt5/lib/cmake/phonon4qt5