Qt contributions (for KF5) wiki pages

David Gil Oliva davidgiloliva at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 12:29:15 UTC 2013

El 25/04/2013 12:18, "Kevin Ottens" <ervin at kde.org> va escriure:

> On Wednesday 24 April 2013 14:07:09 Benjamin Port wrote:
> > >
> > > Oops, yes of course. Typo :)
> > > Fixed, thanks.
> >
> > What do you think about splitting this huge table in 3 tables:
> > In Progress, Todo and Done.
> > With this new structure In Progress task are directly visible.
> > Done task are not the more important so we can put them in a less
visible
> > place (i.e. at the bottom).
> >
> > I think is better to split table than ordering it. Indeed with this new
> > structure we can add section for each table. And for editing purpose,
we can
> > easely edit only one table with the sub section editing tools.
>
> You know you can sort said table on any column right? (top of the columns
has
> the necessary for that).
>
> I don't think that makes sense to split that table at all, it's just more
work
> to edit it when you complete a task with almost no gain while reading it.

IMHO, the current table has very much noise, and you never see it
shrinking. I think it would be very motivating to see a red table
shrinking, a big yellow table full of links to Gerrit and a separate green
table growing.

But I can live with the current configuration. No problem.

David Gil
www.hackingastrology.net