Qt contributions (for KF5) wiki pages

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Sun Apr 21 13:05:51 UTC 2013

On Saturday 20 April 2013 22:07:29 David Faure wrote:
> http://community.kde.org/Frameworks/Epics/Qt_5.1_Merging
>
> Should we split this up for 5.1 and 5.2?
> The latest ones marked as "done" might have been 5.2 only...
>
> But maybe it doesn't really matter anyway? For KF5's purposes it doesn't
> really matter if something got into 5.0, 5.1 or 5.2.
> I'm only asking because if we do want to keep "one page per version", then
> now would be the right time to move most unfinished stuff from 5.1 to a new
> 5.2 page.

Since we don't plan properly to target specific Qt releases (really we just
throw stuff in randomly), it indeed doesn't make sense to make one page per
version currently. I'd agree with merging the 5.0 and 5.1 pages, and have only
a single page for the Qt merging work.

Regards.
--
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net