KLocale plans (Re: KF5 Unit test results)

David Faure faure at kde.org
Mon Sep 10 22:23:49 UTC 2012

On Wednesday 05 September 2012 10:48:54 Chusslove Illich wrote:
> Next I plan to rewrite
> klocalizedstring.h, such that it reflects the planned changes, but most
> importantly to have more comprehensive doc appropriate for a standalone
> component. After we review it, I go adapting the code. Waterfall supreme.

Is it also part of your plans to remove i18n()'s dependency on KLocale?

This is what's blocking me now, for extracting a ki18n framework (which I then
need for the kservice+plugins framework).

I think I'll let you move ahead on this topic and I'll find another area to
work on meanwhile, there are plenty :-)