Introduction and PhononQt5 porting

Frank Reininghaus frank78ac at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 15 15:54:44 UTC 2012

Hi Jon,

2012/10/7 Jon Severinsson:
> Hi again
>
> With the previosly mentioned updated phonon [1], and these three fixes
> to kdelibs [2], it all compiles for me. The unit test does however show
> several failure, but I'll have to investigate that another day, as it is
> past midnight here...
>
> Best reggards
> Jon «Jonno» Severinsson
>
> [1] https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-frameworks-devel/2012-October/000979.html
> [2] https://github.com/jonseverinsson/kdelibs

first of all, thanks for your help!

Not every KDE developer reads this list, so it might make sense to
contact the Phonon people on their own list about your patches (the
same applies to other KDE subprojects you have posted patches for).

Moreover, we usually use a tool called ReviewBoard [1] for patch
review. It makes commenting on particular parts of a patch much more
convenient, especially for large patches. Just choose the right
'group' and set the branch to 'frameworks' when creating a review
request.

Best regards,
Frank

[1] https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/dashboard/