Introduction and PhononQt5 porting

Jon Severinsson jon at severinsson.net
Sat Oct 6 23:27:12 UTC 2012

Hi again

With the previosly mentioned updated phonon [1], and these three fixes
to kdelibs [2], it all compiles for me. The unit test does however show
several failure, but I'll have to investigate that another day, as it is
past midnight here...

Best reggards
Jon «Jonno» Severinsson

[1] https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-frameworks-devel/2012-October/000979.html
[2] https://github.com/jonseverinsson/kdelibs

Jon Severinsson (3):
      Drop KDE_NO_PHONON, Phonon works on Qt5 now.
      khtml: Explicitly #include <QtCore/QMimeData> (needed on Qt5).
      plasma: QPixmap platform integration has changed in Qt5, disable it for now.

 CMakeLists.txt                                |   10 +---------
 interfaces/CMakeLists.txt                     |    4 +---
 khtml/khtml_ext.cpp                           |    1 +
 knotify/config/knotifyconfigactionswidget.cpp |    2 --
 plasma/private/windowshadows.cpp              |    5 +++++
 5 filer ändrade, 8 tillägg(+), 14 borttagningar(-)