Anybody using the frameworks branch ?

David Faure faure at kde.org
Sun Nov 18 18:13:06 UTC 2012

On Sunday 18 November 2012 18:21:49 Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is currently actually anybody using an installed kdelibs from the frameworks
> branch ?

Steve and Sput are regularly compiling kdepimlibs-frameworks AFAIK (which
depends on kdelibs-frameworks).

> I mean, I think it doesn't work at all currently.
> It can't be found via
> find_package(KDE4)
> since it doesn't install a kde4-config

Well, KDE4 is old news, in the frameworks branch ;)

Surely kdepimlibs-frameworks looks for specific frameworks instead.

Alternatively, didn't you make a FindKF5.cmake or something, for easy initial
porting to KF5?

> , and RPATH was also broken.

Ah. LD_LIBRARY_PATH being set, might have hidden that one.