KArchive for Qt4

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Sun Nov 18 10:27:47 UTC 2012

On Sunday 18 November 2012, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> On Saturday 17 November 2012, Sune Vuorela wrote:

> > > What exactly is buggy in the file ?
> >
> > at least the two following things (which is taken from memory, so there
> > might be typing issues)
> >
> > threadweaver_LIBRARY is just "threadweaver". I needed to figure out how
> > to add LINK_DIRECTORIES(${threadweaver_DIR}) the right places as well.
> > that was at least ... unexpected.
>
> this is because the string "threadweaver" refers to the imported target
> with the name "threadweaver".

I would also see this as a hint that we should use a namespace for the
exported target, so the line wouldn't be

set(threadweaver_LIBRARY threadweaver)

but

set(threadweaver_LIBRARY KF5::threadweaver)
or
set(threadweaver_LIBRARY KDE::threadweaver)
or
set(threadweaver_LIBRARY ImportedTarget::threadweaver)
or
set(threadweaver_LIBRARY ThreadWeaver::threadweaver)

or something similar, hoping that this name gives a hint that this is not
simply the filename of the library.

Suggestions ?

Alex