How to help?

Paweł Paprota ppawel at fastmail.fm
Tue May 22 11:28:03 UTC 2012

Hello all,

I have been looking through KDE projects for some time now in order to
find some work. I have found minor stuff like bugfixing in plasmoids
etc. minor improvements.

I also stumbled upon KDE frameworks - I really like this effort to
reduce the duplication, improve the overall architecture and processes
(build etc). The question is how to get involved - obviously your scope
is massive, the progress can be seen on the wiki but now I don't know
what work can be picked up, what is your development process (do you
have sprints? where do you track tasks?).

Can you point me please in a proper direction?

Paweł