setting EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH in tier1/ tests ?

David Faure faure at kde.org
Thu May 24 08:47:52 UTC 2012

On Wednesday 23 May 2012 22:31:49 Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> Let me know if something breaks.

I can't test this particular change, because of the extra-cmake-modules -> ECM
renaming.

As a result, on a clean build (no build dir, no install dir, nothing), I get
this:

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:49 (find_package):
  By not providing "Findextra-cmake-modules.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this
  project has asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by
  "extra-cmake-modules", but CMake did not find one.

In my cmake-prefix-path there's
  share/ECM-0.0.4
but no
  share/extra-cmake-modules-0.0.3
anymore.

Am I right that one needs both of these, i.e. on a clean install, one needs an
old and a new checkout of extra-cmake-modules right now, to build kdelibs?
That's pretty inconvenient...