Material for a Talk in Akademy-es

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Wed May 16 16:18:28 UTC 2012

Hello,

On Wednesday 16 May 2012 08:52:20 Alex Fiestas wrote:
> This next weekend Albert and I will be doing a talk in Akademy-es about Qt5
> and Frameworks 5.
>
> Do you have any material already prepared for Frameworks 5? I'm thinking for
> example in that diagram explaining the modularization for kdelibs (tier-s
> and co).
>
> I have been looking for the presentation used in Berlin Desktop summit but
> so far I haven't found anything :/

Here is what we used during Akademy-fr:
http://www.toulibre.org/pub/2011-11-26-capitole-du-libre/slides/faure-ottens-
KDE-frameworks.svg

It's an extended version of what got used during the Desktop Summit. Hope you
don't mind that the text is in french. :-)

Regards.
--
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net