Qt5 cmake stuff

David Faure faure at kde.org
Mon May 14 21:42:26 UTC 2012

On Monday 14 May 2012 23:32:10 Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> On Monday 14 May 2012, David Faure wrote:

> > > Should be:
> > > set(_qt5CoreTargetExists TRUE)
> >
> > Yes but this solution is basically the one that this commit moved away
> > from:
> Yes, I know. It should have been good, I really think this is a regression
> in cmake :-/
> And of course actual testing instead of glancing over it would have helped
> :-/

I didn't mean to blame anyone. I meant that surely "setting a variable" wasn't
an acceptable solution, since this commit moved away from that solution for a
reason (something such as calling find_package in a function scope).

So the if (NOT TARGET Qt5::Core) solution seems much better to me
than the if (NOT _qt5CoreTargetExists) solution, which reintroduces the
original issue.