Qt5 cmake stuff

David Faure faure at kde.org
Mon May 14 16:10:19 UTC 2012

Hi (Steve),

It seems that updating Qt5 to the latest master broke my kdelibs-frameworks-qt5 build?

CMake Error at /d/qt/5/qtbase-master/lib/cmake/Qt5Core/Qt5CoreConfig.cmake:60 (add_library):
  add_library cannot create imported target "Qt5::Core" because another
  target with the same name already exists.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  /d/kde/inst/kde_frameworks-qt5/share/ECM-0.0.4/find-modules/FindQt5Transitional.cmake:2 (find_package)
  tier1/itemmodels/CMakeLists.txt:19 (find_package)

(and many more such errors about duplicate targets)

Unfortunately cmake doesn't say *where* it saw the target the first time, so I have no clue how to debug this.