patches on kcolors

David Faure faure at kde.org
Tue Mar 27 20:45:47 UTC 2012

On Tuesday 27 March 2012 18:50:30 Giorgos Tsiapaliwkas wrote:
> #       renamed:    kdeui/itemviews/klistwidget.cpp ->
> staging/kwidgets/src/itemviews/klistwidget.cpp

The plan for that one was to get rid of it (-> kde4support).

It's really just a QListWidget with some file-management features (like auto-
select) which are not used in simple dialogs, and custom support for single-
click vs double-click (which IIRC Qt has gained meanwhile, as a style hint).

I ported kcolorsdialog to QListWidget instead (trivial).
Please revert the klistwidget move.

The rest looks ok.