KF5 Volunteer day 2 next week?

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Wed Mar 21 22:10:08 UTC 2012

On Wednesday 21 March 2012 14:09:16 David Faure wrote:
> On Tuesday 20 March 2012 17:53:33 Kevin Ottens wrote:
> > Dario indicated to me he could be available part of the afternoon, that's
> > nice  but likely not enough.
>
> Same. I can help, but not commit to drive it.
>
> But maybe this is enough, to have enough people around for helping?

Sure. "Drive" was maybe not the right word, but being able to point people to
the right information, answering questions, generally helping.

So I count Sune, Dario and you. More than enough to consider we'll have it.
I'll announce it as 10am to 6pm like the last time (writing the blog now)... I
know you're not a morning person but otherwise it's not a day anymore. ;-)

I'll let Sune and you fight to know who will sleep through the morning. :-D

> Not as good as guidance from the master of driving volunteers (that's you),
> but still ;)

Tss. :-p

Regards.
--