Sonnet up for adoption

Mario Fux kde-ml at unormal.org
Wed Mar 21 10:03:21 UTC 2012

Morning frameworkers

In the last one to two weeks I thought a lot about my old and new involvement
in KDE and my new family and thus I need to make some hard (for me) decisions.

I need to reduce my involvement in KDE and need to focus and some or better
one task. Therefore I think it wouldn't be responsible to have myself as
Sonnet maintainer if I'm not sure to find the time to do the necessary work
and learning. Thus I removed myself from the wiki [1] as Sonnet maintainer.

I got a frameworks development enviroment up and running but if I find some
sporadic time now I won't find more from May on when my first baby arrives.
Thanks for all your help and patience and all the best for the future of KF5.
I'll keep an eye on it ;-).

Currently I'll focus my KDE work on the Randa meetings [2] and to build a
stable legal foundation for it. I hope to introduce more of you to my new
family at the next occasion in Randa ;-).

All the best and cu soon
Mario

[1] http://community.kde.org/Frameworks/Epics/Splitting_kdelibs#May_Iteration
[2] http://community.kde.org/Sprints/Randa