KF5 Volunteer day 2 next week?

Dario Freddi drf54321 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 03:37:14 UTC 2012

Il 20 marzo 2012 17:53, Kevin Ottens <ervin at kde.org> ha scritto:
> On Sunday 18 March 2012 20:11:20 Kevin Ottens wrote:
>> So, doable? Any volunteers (aha) to drive the volunteer day? :-)
>
> Dario indicated to me he could be available part of the afternoon, that's nice
> but likely not enough.

Screw this GMail, it was meant to be a public answer... Quoting myself:

If in the reasonably late afternoon I might be there. Though, I might
be quite jetlagged as well so I'd appreciate a backup in case I
collapse without realizing it.

However, my plane lands at something like 4pm CET, so I could probably
be available 30 mins after that time, hoping jetlag won't kill me. So
in the best case I'd still need a backup before that.