patches on kcolors

David Faure faure at kde.org
Sun Mar 11 09:38:43 UTC 2012

On Sunday 11 March 2012 11:16:01 Giorgos Tsiapaliwkas wrote:

> So,where should I move KGuiItem, KIcon and KIconLoader/KIconTheme??

All into the kwidgets frameworks, but can you do that in the frameworks
branch, after merging or cherry-picking the kwidgets frameworks creation into
it? [cf other emails]

This way we can check compilation after every move, and I (and other people,
if one may dream of that) can help you putting together "kwidgets".

It seems to me that kwidgets will end up containing most of kdeui/util and
kdeui/widgets, but let's move things one at a time, to be able to decide on a
case per case basis.