[kdelibs/frameworks-kcolors] /: Move khbox and kvbox from kdeui/widgets to staging/kwidgets/src/widgets

David Faure faure at kde.org
Sun Mar 11 07:33:11 UTC 2012

On Wednesday 07 March 2012 15:17:13 Giorgos Tsiapaliwkas wrote:
> Git commit d470e76948624257610bd7c583c442a542411093 by Giorgos Tsiapaliwkas.
> Committed on 07/03/2012 at 15:16.
> Pushed by tsiapaliwkas into branch 'frameworks-kcolors'.
>
> Move khbox and kvbox from kdeui/widgets to staging/kwidgets/src/widgets

Can I cherry-pick this into frameworks, and we continue the work on "kwidgets"
in frameworks?

Otherwise you'll be stuck with restructuring all of kdeui yourself in
frameworks-kcolors, with stuff that doesn't compile for a long time.

(while on the other hand in frameworks we could ensure that everything
compiles after moving each widget)

Alternatively you could swap the order of commits in your branch so I can
merge this commit as the first one of the branch, to prevent conflicts; but I'm
not sure you (or anyone) is allowed to force-push into frameworks-kcolors. ->
CC'ed sysadmin about that question.