Porting KWidgets to Qt5

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Fri Jun 29 14:39:06 UTC 2012

Hello,

On Thursday 28 June 2012 15:30:20 Иван Комиссаров wrote:
> On a qt5 mailing lists we've discussed possibility of adding come
> kde widgets to Qt5.
>
> I made a list of widgets i can try to add myself:
> [...]

It all sounds good to me, that's really nice to see you show up with such a
plan!

Now what would be great so that we can all work together with no problem would
be that you write your list into the wiki:
http://community.kde.org/Frameworks/Epics/Qt_5.1_Merging
As you can see some of the points you made (mainly around QLineEdit) are
already on the wiki page above.

So please, add your extra tasks there, mark yourself as volunteer on one, make
it happen, then pick the next one, rinse and repeat. :-)
This way we make sure people don't step on each other toes.

Cheers!
--
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net