kdelibs split: February Iteration reminder

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Mon Feb 6 18:45:05 UTC 2012

Hello dear splitters[*],

I'm sending this email today as you are the lucky few choosen to be in the
february iteration. From the look of the relevant table, we're in a pretty
good situation already for this month:
http://community.kde.org/Frameworks/Epics/Splitting_kdelibs#February_Iteration

Still, I'd like to make sure that everyone is aware of the goal of getting
those frameworks done by the end of the month which will arrive quickly now.
As I said the situation seems well engaged so far, I see only very minor
issues with the february batch, but we need to make sure steady progress
happens to hit the target.

In case something is blocking you, or you have any questions/concerns, please
let me know either by email or IRC. Indeed, if I stick to the wiki I have only
a somewhat high level overview, this email is also an opportunity for you to
send me back information from the trenches. :-)

Happy splitting!
Cheers!

[*] I still need to find a catchy name for KDE Frameworks maintainers. :-)
--
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net