Review LibKdeAccessibilityClient

Stephen Kelly steveire at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 08:23:34 UTC 2012

Kevin Ottens wrote:
> The first point could be a problem I guess if you aim at releasing before
> KDE Frameworks 5.0 as ECM is not widespread in distros yet.

ECM is also not released yet, to be clear.

We can and will change macro and function signatures, remove things entirely
and generally make any and all changes to ECM (until its first release).

Anyone expecting stability from any aspect of it will get burned. Wait for
it to be released if you want to use anything from it.

Thanks,

Steve.