KColorScheme

David Faure faure at kde.org
Sat Aug 18 07:50:43 UTC 2012

On Thursday 09 August 2012 17:16:27 Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> I think you're going to have to either:
> a. Accept a SIC and just let some roles be wrong for old code
> b. Have a suffix on all the new flags
> c. Put the new flags in some namespace that isn't QPalette, and keep a
> method taking the old enum for compatibility

a. is probably not going to be accepted into Qt at this point.
b. and c. can be done later than Qt-5.0, so this might be a better course of
action than me trying to rush something in now.

I was hoping it would be a simple "turn an enum into a QFlags, to allow for a
SC/BC change later", but obviously this is much more involved.

I'll postpone this.

Thanks for the input, it was useful :)