Review Request: Port from KApplication KCmdLineArgs to QApplication in unit tests. Remove KAboutData where no longer needed.

David Faure faure at kde.org
Fri Aug 10 17:08:42 UTC 2012

On Friday 10 August 2012 14:52:01 Jeremy Paul Whiting wrote:
> > On Aug. 10, 2012, 8:23 a.m., David Faure wrote:
> How do I run just one test?  just execute the .shell file?  If so I get the
> following:
>
> [jeremy at sonic tests]$ ./kmainwindow_unittest.shell
> /home/jeremy/devel/kde/src/kf5/kdelibs/build/kdeui/tests/kmainwindow_unittes
> t: symbol lookup error: /usr/local/lib/kde4/plugins/styles/oxygen.so:
> undefined symbol: _ZN7KConfigC1ERK7QString6QFlagsINS_8OpenFlagEEPKc

Ah, few, so it's all a setup issue, not a bug introduced by your porting.

Yeah, Qt 4 picks up the oxygen style, since it only looks at "this is qt4
based", without knowing that kf5 makes it BIC.

I'm afraid you have to delete that file, or adjust your QT_PLUGIN_PATH (since I
see it's in /usr/local/lib) to make sure /usr/local... isn't in it.