More work available

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Sun Aug 5 13:58:58 UTC 2012

I think I mistakenly started building master branch somehow which put
a bunch of generated files in my source tree.  I think what he meant
to document in the wiki was the way to find out if /usr/include
headers were mistakenly being found (make VERBOSE=1) but since that's
not supposed to happen, maybe not worth it to add to the wiki, dunno.

Jeremy