More work available

David Faure faure at kde.org
Thu Aug 2 15:26:27 UTC 2012

On Friday 27 July 2012 14:38:32 David Faure wrote:
> Here's the moment you were all waiting for: I just added more very-easy
> tasks at the top of
> http://community.kde.org/Frameworks/Epics/kdelibs_cleanups

For the last two weeks, I've been the only committer to kdelibs frameworks
(one week working, one week on "holidays", i.e. on my free time).

No volunteer for any of the above tasks, for almost one week now.

What can I do to make KDE Frameworks development more attractive?

It used to be hard to build - that's fixed by the "Building" wiki page.

It used to be hard to know how to contribute - that's fixed by the above wiki
page, which has both "very easy" and "more interesting" tasks.
(plus all the Qt-related tasks, which is even "more interesting")

Am I the only person in the world who cares about the KDE libraries?

:(

There were 30 people in Randa, 20 people in the BoF at Akademy, where's
everyone now?
I see lots of commits in other parts of KDE for the last two weeks, so it's
not like everyone is at the beach... (and it's not like there were 40
contributors previously either).