kdelibs splitting: April iteration

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Thu Apr 12 21:11:31 UTC 2012

On Wednesday 04 April 2012 12:22:58 Stephen Kelly wrote:
> Kevin Ottens wrote:
> > For this one, I'm pondering between either having it in the Qt 5.x pages
> > or start a new epic page just for it. Early on, we had those cases in the
> > Qt 5.x pages (KSaveFile was tracked there for instance). I'd say we'd need
> > to produce the list of relevant K-classes first. Depending on how long it
> > is, it probably makes sense to have a specific page for it. Any taker for
> > producing said list?
>
> Here's a list of K-classes which inherit a similarly named Q-class:
> [...]
>
> I think it should be in an epic of its own.
>
> [...]
> We have a start on the list. Now we just need to know which page it belongs
> on.

Here it is:
http://community.kde.org/Frameworks/Epics/Reduce_class_duplication

Since you seem very active on that front already, I put you as coordinator for
that epic. ;-)

Feel free to add more details to the intro text there, and bonus point for a
monthly split of the list. ;-)

I'm glad we have this list and the kdelibs cleanup one... I might be able to
find enough time to tackle this kind of bite sized tasks, not simply look
around and try to keep the wiki up to date.

Regards.
--
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net