libkwidgets (Re: patches on kcolors)

David Faure faure at kde.org
Tue Apr 10 21:54:27 UTC 2012

On Sunday 08 April 2012 21:25:51 Giorgos Tsiapaliwkas wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I moved kcursor and also I moved the sonnet ui stuff into
> staging/sonnet/src/ui

Is this a patch for 'frameworks' or for 'frameworks-kcolors'?

Did you see the discussions and the backports into frameworks?

Any chance you can do this move in frameworks, if this isn't where you did it
in the first place? This will make it easier for all of us to work together.

Per Steve's last emails, you don't have to do two separate commits anymore,
use git show -C -M to make the patch.

Cheers,