kdelibs splitting: April iteration

David Faure faure at kde.org
Sat Apr 7 20:28:05 UTC 2012

On Saturday 07 April 2012 16:51:25 Stephen Kelly wrote:
> which is move files
> and update CMakeLists and export in separate commits.

That was on purpose, to make commits reviewable.

It's impossible to review a commit which moves code *and* modifies it.
Better have two separate commits for that. I don't see the problem with
"but then the intermediate step doesn't build". We just never go back to that
step.

Thanks for the merging effort, in any case, glad that I'll be able to just
continue in the main branch.