frameworks build issues

Stephen Kelly steveire at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 10:44:50 UTC 2011

Stephen Kelly wrote:

> David Faure wrote:
>
>> On Tuesday 22 November 2011 15:29:25 Stephen Kelly wrote:
>>> We can enforce this by creating a 'done' folder, and calling
>>> add_subdirectory(done) in kdelibs.git/CMakeLists.txt as early as
>>> possible. At least before the call to find_package(KDE4Internal
>>> REQUIRED).
>>
>> Moving stuff means adjusting 100 includepaths yet again...
>>
>> How about doing what you suggested in tier1 and then moving it up in
>> kdelibs.git/CMakeLists.txt?
>>

> Yes, that would work.
>
> I'll do that if I can just comment out any subdirectory that doesn't
> build.

I did have to move kcoreaddons and karchive back to the kdecore directory.
Those three are interdependent still, so there's some more work  to do
before they can be split out.

The tier1 directory is near the top now though, so people would have to move
those back in there and then consider why they don't build and what needs to
be done about it (using the spreadsheet for reference).