Getting started.

David Faure faure at kde.org
Thu Nov 3 22:03:27 UTC 2011

On Thursday 03 November 2011 21:34:11 Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> I wasn't aware that there is a kde-frameworks-devel mailing list.
> Isn't that what kde-core-devel should be for, i.e. core KDE development
> discussions ?

kde-core-devel is about many things these days, from fighting over the name
"System Settings" with gnome to anyone having any issue or patch for some
rather undefined 'core' part of kde which includes workspace stuff (e.g. kdm),
git stuff, ...

Meanwhile, less than 10 people are actually committing to "frameworks", a much
more well-defined effort in scope and this list is for coordinating that
effort. Welcome to the list :-)