KcoreAddons

David Faure faure at kde.org
Wed Nov 2 16:22:35 UTC 2011

On Tuesday 01 November 2011 15:20:04 Romain Perier wrote:
> Done in frameworks-kcore. Please review this branch and then I will
> merge it into frameworks.  (I am not sure about my changes in kconfigini
> and kautosavefile...)

Thanks. Checked, fixed, and merged.

In case anyone has time on his hands, the next tasks are

* to move the unittests for classes in kcoreaddons, to kcoreaddons/autotests
(if automated) or kcoreaddons/examples (if not).

* to fix compilation ;)  I'm on ksavefiletest.cpp, but there are many missing
include paths etc.