Fwd: [Development] Your target features for Qt 5.0

Stephen Kelly steveire at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 13:14:47 UTC 2011

Stephen Kelly wrote:

Something went wrong there... Here is the mail inline from the Qt list:

I'm just creating a new thread for greater visibility.

Please collect your target features for Qt 5.0 in this wiki page:

Please avoid adding features that can be added in a subsequent 5.x release
limit your entries only to features that must be in 5.0 for source
compatibility, binary compatibility or behaviour compatbility reasons.

The list will be used for tracking progress schedule and goals for the 5.0,
having features in your head is not enough.

More context here: