Directory structure in Frameworks

Stephen Kelly steveire at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 20:15:38 UTC 2011

http://community.kde.org/Frameworks/Strategy_and_Policies#Framework_directory_structure,
> I noticed there are still some gaps. KAuth, for example, has a
> ConfigureChecks.cmake file. Now, for some reasons I might be forced to
> throw this into src/ regardless, but this could be a good chance to
> revise the structure policy taking into account other files such as
> those

You mean move it to a cmake folder?

> or, say, Mainpage.dox. Any opinions?

You mean move it to a dox folder?

My preference is to not create lots of folders for things which will already
be a small number of files.

In the case of cmake files I would make a difference between files used as
helpers to the CMakeLists file (for configure checks as you note) and find
modules. If a framework contains cmake modules of its own I might put those
in cmake/modules.

Thanks,

Steve.