retirement of ofxhome.com

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Jan 3 01:00:14 GMT 2022

This list has been very quiet for a while, but this seems an
appropriate topic.

Minor point: I recently discovered that ofx.net seems to no longer
exist, with the OFX Consortium having joined the Financial Data
Exchange (FDX) in 2019 (per Wikipedia).  I have no idea if this will
have any impact on our use of OFX for data import.

More important is that I only now noticed that the maintainer of
ofxhome.com plans to completely shut down the site in February if he
doesn't find someone to take over.
http://www.ofxhome.com/ofxforum/viewtopic.php?id=49812 seems to be the
main forum thread.  Not sure why I never saw it, or why there hasn't
been more interest in that thread about keeping the site running.

Jack