GSOC-Project 'Qt gdb pretty printer' related

ralf.habacker at freenet.de ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Tue May 25 18:40:44 BST 2021

Hi Ezike,

if you haven't already, please take a look at the "How GSoc Works" section of https://google.github.io/gsocguides/student/how-gsoc-works, which might help you get in touch with the project and the mentors.

Thomas and I would like to get in touch with you via a video session to get the project off to a good start.

So I ask you to give us next weekend a few possible dates of maximum 1 hour, from which we will choose a suitable one. This appointment will be about a personal introduction, a walk through of the project proposal and possible questions.

Please reply also to the mailing list that communication on a GSOC project should be public.

Best regards
Ralf