GSoC Proposal 2021: KMyMoney

Suraj Kumar Mahto suraj.mahto49 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 19:57:03 GMT 2021

Hey,
I am Suraj, I have been an active contributor in the KDE community from 8-9
months and also working on KDE Docs Site(docs-kde-org) as a part of my SoK
project. I want to participate in the KMyMoney project in GSoC. For
starters I have built KMyMoney from source and want to write a proposal.
Can I do that?

I am interested in:
- Integration of the new functionalities from the Alkimia library
- Extend the usage of bank data support in KMyMoney

I wanted to know how important the project is currently for the community.
I am also willing to start with junior jobs if there are any currently. *Please
guide me where I should start.*

Regards
Suraj Kumar Mahto
https://invent.kde.org/surajsloth