GSoC 21 KMyMoney: Replacing member functions of WebPriceQuote

Suraj Kumar Mahto suraj.mahto49 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 14:43:41 BST 2021

Using the getter function idSelector() returns error undefined reference to
`AlkOnlineQuoteSource::idSelector() const' . To use my local libalkimia. I
have created a symlink in kmymoney build/lib/ from alkimia
build/bin/libalkimia5.so.8  and ldd kmmoney returns using the same shared
object file.

Regards
Suraj Kumar Mahto