GSoC '21 KMyMoney: Merge ready(to upstream/gsoc21) Alkimia fork

Suraj Kumar Mahto suraj.mahto49 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 20:47:39 BST 2021

I have rebased my branch and forced pushed the respective changes. MR -
https://invent.kde.org/office/alkimia/-/merge_requests/13 Please have a
look.
I have earlier modified the unit tests for the new members. I am taking a
look at what have I missed.

On Fri, Aug 20, 2021 at 12:27 AM Ralf Habacker via Kde-finance-apps <
kde-finance-apps at kde.org> wrote:

> For comparing the ui see the appended screenshot as a reference. It
> looks thats the symbol input field (alkimia) has been replaced by the
> Identifier input field and the 'Identify By' field is new.

That implies that the symbol member is the same as idNumber. Right?

Regards
Suraj Kumar Mahto