GSoC work report and blog post

Prasun Kumar prasun.code at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 18:51:11 BST 2020

Hi Ralf,
Sorry for the delay in the API part. My college has swamped us with loads
of assignments and project
work due to which I have gotten very less time to work on it though I have
been making some incremental changes
locally. There is still some work to be done but I will try to get it done
by this or the next week.

For the database querying API part, what are your views on the dependencies
that would be added? Should I proceed
with what Thomas suggested:
https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-finance-apps/2020-August/000953.html?

Thanks.