GSoC project discussions

Prasun Kumar prasun.code at gmail.com
Sat May 9 15:25:40 BST 2020

Regarding the feedback from the AqBanking project...

> That's why I was contemplating providing some service like libofxhome
> where you can query a bank data provider. Then you would only need to
> update the data in one place (on the server).

Can someone point me to 'libofxhome' service which is mentioned as I don't
understand the type of service discussed here? Is it a web-based service?

>From my point of view it would be best if we could use your database as
> a stand-in for e.g. ktoblzcheck (which we formerly used to check bank
> German account numbers); as a separate library which can be used by
> applications or other libraries (like AqBanking).

How is it different from the current approach of the project? And what does
'stand-in' means in this context?

Thanks,
Prasun